The Group will share the breadth of its cybersecurity, IoT security and media and entertainment solutions designed to equip companies with the tools to protect both their businesses and the connected lifestyles of their customers.
Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland and Phoenix (AZ), USA – December 7, 2022 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S), the world leader in digital security, will bring together its business units – NAGRA, Kudelski IoT and Kudelski Security – and feature the latest group-wide innovations that support smart homes, video service providers, ISPs, gaming studios, content owners, content producers and IoT device manufacturers. The team will be located at booth #51716, located in the Smart Home area of the Venetian Expo, from January 5-8, 2023.
Under the show theme “Security Matters: Protecting Your Digital Future” the Group’s solutions, demonstrations and events at the show will include:
- NAGRA Scout – Securing Connected Lifestyles: NAGRA’s offering protects and optimizes consumers’ hyper-connected digital lifestyles. When integrated with home automation solutions, such as those available from our partner Otodo, NAGRA Scout ensures advanced digital security against smart home cyber threats and arms service providers with behavioral insights for the optimal consumer experience inside and outside the home.
- Web3 – Metaverse, Blockchain and NFTs: While these technologies are still in various stages of infancy, the Kudelski Group continues to be an innovator and pioneer, driving new developments in security that can help solve the business challenges of tomorrow. Kudelski Security will demonstrate its work with metaverse gaming platform provider Star Atlas, showcasing how developments in blockchain security and NFTs allow online gaming platforms to offer a next-level experience.
- Security Matters for IoT: With the introduction of the Matter 1.0 specification for consumer electronics manufacturers, the industry is putting an increased focus on the cybersecurity of the connected home. Kudelski IoT is ideally positioned to help manufacturers ensure the security of their products throughout their entire lifecycle. Kudelski IoT is in the final stages of being certified by the CSA as a Product Attestation Authority and will soon be able to provide Device Attestation Certificates. At this year’s CES show, the team will present its solutions for Matter implementers, other device manufacturers and semiconductor partners.
- Anti-Piracy Intelligence: With the rise of OTT services across multiple device types and platforms, an increasingly distributed and fragmented marketplace opens the door to pirate services that prey on consumer frustration and the complex distribution associated with OTT. NAGRA’s Anti-Piracy Intelligence solution is an intuitive cloud-based offering that searches both the web and the extensive NAGRA case file library to quickly identify who is stealing valuable content.
- Hybrid OTT Streaming: Enabling operators to compete and win the battle for the living room, NAGRA will demonstrate its OpenTV Video Platform solution in a variety of environments. The proven solution enables service providers to increase the relevancy of their brand by offering an aggregated experience that delivers their own content and the catalogs of other streaming services. And, for customers looking to remove the need for a set-top box and focus on direct-to-TV solutions, NAGRA will also feature TVkey Cloud — the innovative solution from NAGRA and Samsung that puts security at the very heart of the TV.
André Kudelski, Chairman and CEO of the Kudelski Group, will also participate in Variety’s Entertainment Summit at CES in the panel discussion titled “New Frontiers for the Entertainment Industry”. The session will take place at 9am on January 6 at the Aria in Las Vegas and explore the evolution of streaming and new entertainment platforms in an ultra-competitive landscape.
For more information about the Kudelski Group’s presence at CES 2023 or to schedule a meeting at the show, click here.
About Kudelski Group
The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) is a world leader in digital business enablement technologies that encompass digital content security, public access, cybersecurity, and IoT.
NAGRA provides end-to-end convergent media solutions to the digital entertainment industry including services and applications requiring access control and rights management to secure revenue in digital television, internet, mobile and interactive applications.
Kudelski Security is an innovative, independent provider of tailored cybersecurity solutions to help enterprises and public sector institutions assess risks and vulnerabilities and protect their data and systems.
Kudelski IoT provides end-to-end solutions, IoT product design, and full-lifecycle services to IoT device manufacturers, ecosystem creators and end-user companies.
SKIDATA is the world market leader in public access and visitor management with over 10,000 installations in over 100 countries, providing fast and safe access for people and vehicles.
The Kudelski Group is headquartered in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland and Phoenix (AZ), USA with offices in 32 countries around the world. For more information, please visit www.nagra.com.
Senior Director Public Relations
+41 79 647 61 71
+41 21 732 01 81Download Press Release